Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and/or supporting teacher with instructional program.
- Assisting with maintaining instructional materials.
- Assisting with monitoring and/or assessing student’s progress and behavior to help maintain a positive classroom.
- Assisting with maintaining a classroom environment that is conductive for instruction to take place.
- Assisting with maintaining student grades and attendance.
- Carrying out other tasks the teacher deems necessary.
- Escorting students to various areas, (i.e., Gym, Pool, Art, etc.)
- Using Therapeutic Intervention techniques to de-escalate problematic situations.
- Performing other related duties as needed by supervisor.